Are you often in a rush in the morning before school or work and rarely have time to prepare a complex nutritious breakfast? Here is a recipe you can prepare the night before, and can have on the go in the morning.
Preparation time: 15 mins
- 1 cup of unsweetened enriched soy beverage
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- ¾ cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- Juice from¼ of a lemon
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- ½ cup of walnuts
- Blend soy beverage, strawberries and lemon juice together until smooth
- Transfer blended ingredients into a bowl, and mix in the rolled oats and chia seeds
- Transfer oatmeal into three little containers, top with walnuts, honey, and extra strawberries if you’d like
- Refrigerate (for up to 4 days) and enjoy!